Were you recently charged with a crime related to drug use, sales, or possession? If so, a law firm such as Cavett, Abbott & Weiss, PLLC can help you deal with the aftermath. There’s no doubt that it can be overwhelming to go through the trial process, let alone without the presence of a reliable criminal defense attorney at your side. Depending on the severity of your charges, the difference in punishment could be dependent on your counsel.
You may be wondering exactly what a drug lawyer can do on your behalf. Here are just a few ways in which they can help:
- They will help protect your rights from start to finish.
- An experienced drug lawyer can ensure that you are treated fairly by those outside of the legal community, including an employer.
- We will help you plan for potential problems you may encounter down the road. For example, if jail time is inevitable, we will work with you and your family to hopefully make things a little less traumatic.
- Our lawyers have seen it all in the more than 60 combined years of experience with criminal defense. In turn, we can make communication a little easier during the trial.
- At Cavett, Abbott & Weiss, PLLC, we put our clients first. If it’s deemed necessary, we will work with you to find a good treatment program. Our law firm will even work with the courts so that you have access to the program during the charges.
Sometimes, bad things happen to good people. It’s our mission to provide you with the best counsel so that you can leave your mistake in the past and move on with the rest of your life. Whether you’re facing drug charges or something else, do yourself a favor and team with the go-to criminal defense attorney in the area.